Per state mandate, patrons will be required to wear face coverings while attending events at 30 by Ninety.
live theatre on the northshore
Director :: Amy Dickson Riddell
Music Director :: Frank Gonzalez
Choreographer :: Kristi-Anne Lyons
Assistant Director :: Chris Manguno
October 10 – 25, 2020
10/10 at 8PM
10/11 at 2:30 PM
10/16 at 8:00 PM
10/17 at 2:30 and 8:00 PM
10/18 at 2:30 PM
10/23 at 8:00 PM
10/24 at 2:30 and 8:00 PM
10/25 at 2:30 PM
Auditions: Saturday, August 8, 2020
• times for kids // 10AM, 12PM and 2PM
• times for adults // 5PM and 7PM
Callbacks: Sunday, August 9th @ 2:00
• actors called back will be asked to read from the script
• You must complete the audition form in order to be assigned an audition time.
— CHILD AUDITION FORM
— ADULT AUDITION FORM
• Audition time slots will have limited numbers and only 1 parent per child will be allowed in the lobby in order to maintain social distancing.
• Slots will be filled in the order in which the audition forms are received.
• If we are not able to honor your requested time slot we will call you to let you know.
• Auditions Will Be Closed // No parent or guest will be allowed in the theater during auditions.
Please bring a current photo of yourself. It does not have to be a professional headshot. You can make it as simple as one printed on computer paper or a recent school picture. These will not be returned so please do not bring us your only copy.
Music & Dance Audition Information
• Be prepared to sing 32 bars of any up tempo musical theater song you wish. Try to choose a song that shows off your acting as well as your vocal ability!
• Accompaniment WILL NOT be provided.
• Please arrive with an accompanying track for your song already prepared on a device that can connect to Bluetooth. We will provide a Bluetooth compatible speaker to play your track.
• We will also have our musical director present to test vocal ranges with a keyboard.
• A dance call will be held immediately following the vocal auditions. Please dress comfortably and have shoes appropriate for movement.
• Rehearsals will generally be held on Mondays-Thursdays (5-7PM for kids) (6:30-9:30PM for adults) with occasional Saturdays, if needed, for extra work. Rehearsals the last 3 weeks before opening night when the entire cast is called will run longer but we will be mindful of not keeping the kids out late.
• Rehearsals will start with a read thru the week after auditions.
• Attendance is MANDATORY for Tech week rehearsals and ALL shows.
For questions or more info, email info@30byNinety.com